Making Connecticut more beautiful
Volunteers are the heart and soul of the Connecticut Horticultural Society. Without you, offer the depth and richness of our education programs, conduct our semi-annual auctions that underwrite our scholarship fund, host at the ice-cream social, present the CT Hort Garden Tours, our biennial Spring into the Garden symposium, and much more.
- Help set out refreshments at our meetings?
- Greet members and guests as they enter the meeting room?
- Call out raffle numbers?
- Staff the flower show display…
- Dig plants for the auction and plant sale?
- Help price plants at the auction?
- Help plan or conduct an education workshop?
- Write a newsletter article?
Please consider adding your talents and time to the mix, whether on a one-time or ongoing basis. Your board of directors and fellow CHS members welcome your efforts and thank you in advance.
Please contact Office Administrator Mary Anna Martell at 860-529-8713 or firstname.lastname@example.org.