We have wasted no time to reschedule this festive, fun-filled holiday weekend. Although unable to make this happen in 2020 due to state health restrictions in place at the time, this overnight was so well received that we have brought it back as the 2021 holiday trip. The weekend will be escorted by Brett Isaacson and includes:
- A stop in Brown & Hoskins Country Store—one of America’s oldest country stores and it will be dressed for the season
- Enjoy an appetizer tasting at Yoleni’s Greek Market in Providence—modeled after its flagship store in Athen’s—followed by lunch on your own
- Arrive at the Cape Codder Resort in Hyannis in the afternoon with time to enjoy their incredible grounds, decorated as an enchanted village.
- Freshen up for dinner at the Hearth & Kettle Restaurant, known for its commitment to ‘fresh, wholesome food, thoughtfully prepared.’
- After dinner the day is concluded with a visit to Gardens Aglow at the Heritage Museums and Gardens in Sandwich to delight in a 9-mile wonderland trail of lights, marshmallow roasting, music, and model trains.
- Following breakfast, a local garden shop—Country Gardens—will host a workshop to make an air plant ornament. There will be time to shop as well.
- The historic Dan’l Webster Inn will be our spot for lunch before enjoying a live holiday cabaret performance by Jody Ebling.
- Before leaving the Cape for home, the final stop will be to the Sandwich Glass Museum to experience a Glassblower’s Christmas. The museum will feature glass blowing demonstrations along with the creations of local Cape Cod glass artists.
A deposit of $75 per person will hold your spot with final payment due October 1, 2021.
Cost: $439 per person, double occupancy / $519 per person single
Non-members must add $50