Keys to the Future
Building a strong endowment requires a flow of funds from people who care about the Connecticut Horticultural Society’s future and want to help ensure its well-being. Donations, as well as planned gifts during life or bequests upon death, will help continue the work of the society.
Gifts to the society may be designated:
- for unrestricted general purposes,
- for acquisition of property, including houses and gardens,
- to endow a lecture series,
- for acquisition of books,
- for any purpose you’d like.
Gifts may include:
- stocks, bonds and annuities,
- real estate,
- paid-up life insurance,
- other tangible property.
To make a donation, please contact CHS Office Administrator Mary Anna Martell at 860-529-8713 or email@example.com.