Keys to the Future
Building a strong endowment requires a flow of funds from people who care about the Connecticut Horticultural Society’s future and want to help ensure its well-being. Donations, as well as planned gifts during life or bequests upon death, will help continue the work of the society.
Gifts to the society may be designated
* for unrestricted general purposes,
* for acquisition of property, including houses and gardens,
* to endow a lecture series,
* for acquisition of books,
* for any purpose you’d like.
Gifts may include
* stocks, bonds and annuities,
* real estate,
* paid-up life insurance,
* other tangible property.
To make a donation, please contact CHS Office Administrator Bonnie Penders at 860-529-8713 or firstname.lastname@example.org.